Friday, July 16, 2010

Cruise Night in Somerville


For 20 years, every Friday night between Memorial Day and Labor Day, downtown Somerville is host to Cruise Night for classic cars. I haven't been there in years, but Jeff and Tracey took the Bronco down and I was able to join them.
Ladies, don't ask this guy for a ride, he's likely to kick you to the curb!

Unless of course, you are his sister or another woman in his family!
To take pictures of all the different cars there would have kept me from visiting and chatting with friends and passers by. Unfortunately, several of the ones I did take, didn't come out as well as I hoped. But this old time farm truck was classy looking and came out rather well.
"Hey, look is that a Jaguar?"
Even bicycles with twisted frames were there
Happy tattoo-faced dancing man just couldn't stop having fun with and for the crowd.

No comments: