Sunday, April 4, 2010

Some bunny got eaten!


At 5:00 the bunny was a cake carcass.


Earlier he looked a bit better.
You can see I went for coconut ears and a collar.
The filling in the ears was chocolate and the face was cream-sicle.
Both very delicious in an orange flavored Easter cake.

Dressed in Easter finery before changing for the egg hunt at the Homestead.

My sister-in-law loved these skirts so much last year, she bought two - one for me! My brother is not a fan of the skirts. He thinks they look like our Nana's dishes. He's right about the later thought. We think we make pretty good Talbot twins, thank you very much!

Some time after dinner Auntie was convinced to go wading in the front brook.


Luke spies his chance.....


All by himself he figured out the tire swing

No big sister to tell me what to do!


Look at me - but don't push me, Auntie!


Where did Luke go? Hmmm.....


Nana and Grandpop brought walking
sticks down to make the wading a bit easier.


Climbing on top the waterfall.
From here we did surgery on the bunny cake. And then before the sugar high completely crashed it was bath and pjs before being loaded into cars and going home. It's been a wonderful Easter Day if only made a little longer being up for sunrise service. Happy Easter, everyone!
Christ is risen! He is risen indeed! Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!

No comments: