Thursday, August 12, 2010

At Casa Williams


My mexican food cravings have been satiated for the time being. No, I did not find a great Mexican restaurant in NJ yet. But I did go to dinner at the home of former neighbors Nancy and Larry Williams where Nancy served up a wonderful Mexican meal with fabulous tasting salsa, guacamole and other tasty additions. But as good as the food was, the company was even better. It's only been a few years since I saw the gang, but I am still amazed how tall and grown up Ashley and Brian have become. Growing older does not necessarily mean
you don't enjoy playing and having fun though...

...does it Ashley?

The photo simply does not do justice to the fab spread Nancy prepared or how good it tasted.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Tammie! It was great seeing you!!! Can you email me those pictures? Thanks! Love you!

Ashley Williams said...

Aww Tammie, looks great! I must say.. I feel honored to be in your blog! :] Great seeing you!!! Love you <3

Amie V said...

mmmmmm... jealous. of the food, and the swing! =D