Monday, August 30, 2010

before the dogs greeted me...

Last week I photographed art on the wall in the room I use at SCC. Today I bring the piece that hangs on the side of the house just outside their kitchen door at the home of one of my students I tutor. I knew the pieces were different but had a similarity to them and since they hang in separate locations, I had no way to really compare them except to photograph them. I got this shot off just before the puppies belonging to the family realized I arrived and came bounding to the door to welcome me. Therefore, my picture is slightly askew and no amount of photo touching would let me both straighten and crop the shot. So this is as good as it gets today.

1 comment:

Amie V said...

now i see the connection... i finally read thru to the other post. =) they are nice. even if the puppies made it skewed. ;)