Sunday, August 29, 2010

A girl and her pink bike; a boy and his cars!


If I was a little girl in 2nd grade, I'd want to ride a pink bicycle. Actually, once upon a time, I was - and I did. Now it is my niece's turn! She has probably the prettiest pink bicycle in the world - and since photos of mine do not exist, I'm letting her win this one.
It's a pink Hawaii cruiser and it has three gears.
My bike was just the single speed back in the stone ages.
Auntie sprung for a bell for the other handlebar.
Sarah chose the pink Hawaii bell to match the bike.
Little brother Luke is always ready to pose....
...and show off his collection of Cars.




Obviously I have some things to learn about editing and making movies from clips, but this is my first solo project.

1 comment:

Amie V said...

i think it's a very nice job for your first solo attempt! of course, it helps when you have such awesome subjects.... =)

my bike was one gear, too, but it was blue. with a banana seat. and chopper handlebars. oh, how i miss it.