Saturday, February 20, 2010

nothing glamorous - but still fun


Eleven years ago this summer, my brother married the best sister-in-law (s-i-l) a girl could ask for. Lorraine and I went to the diner for dinner and then on to some shopping at the mall (what do you want from two Jersey girls?) Any time I go shopping with Lorraine, I end up finding great deals and bargains. I stay in my budget, but I'm the one who ends up buying and she ends up just looking. Tonight we got in and out of our favorite store and neither one of us found a thing - but when we got to Marshall's later in the evening, it was a different story. We nearly bought out the home decorating department with items for St. Patty's Day and Easter.



Lorraine and I in front of the famous red doors of Talbots - our favorite store.

No comments: