Wednesday, February 10, 2010

snowed here today......

I was given Rutgers fleece for Christmas to make a no-sew blanket

But I decided the back side needed an R sewn to it


I finished tying the ends about 4:45 this afternoon
and decided to go see what was happening outside

Dad finished clearing a path to the deer feeders.
He is in his glory

The Homestead with a relatively clear
driveway thanks to Dad and his trusty snowblower

Dad figures we got 18" today and is resting now
before he goes out again about 8:30 for more snow fun

Jake inspecting the snow out by the deer feeders


The spillway creek formed from the overflow
from the spring fed pond on here at the Homestead


The log bench overlooking the pond

Jake made sure there were no ducks invading his territory
This is my first attempt at uploading a video - I can't tell if it works till I publish the blog
Happy snow day to you!

No comments: