Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Love my Mac!


I am a very happy Apple customer! I love the MacBook I saved for and purchased this summer on a student discount. I find all sorts of used for the free iPod that came with the student discount too - even though I haven't downloaded more than 3 apps (and yes, for those of you wondering, I have even used my iPod as a flashlight a time or two!). Also, I get every pennies worth of knowledge and help during my 'one to one' sessions with an Apple teacher nearly each week. This morning, my instructor was Anthony, one of the half dozen guys who get to answer my questions, show me neat features and sometimes gently remind me of things I forgot. Each one of the guys I regularly work with is wonderful and have helped make the Apple experience all that much better. Today Anthony helped me work out a bunch of kinks I accidentally created on the new blog I plan to launch soon through MobileMe, Apple's web service, which is another product I absolutely love. There's nothing wrong with this blog site at all - but I am loving some of the flexibility I get use to layout photos and movies and stuff that it might be time for a change. Don't worry, I'll let you know when it happens - till then, stay tuned!




No comments: