Sunday, June 6, 2010

"I spy with my little eye......

...something....BLUE!"
"Hmmm, Luke......could it be the sky?"
"Nooooo, Auntie, the sky isn't really blue right now!"
"Oh, you are right! Hmmm, then is it the storm cloud behind us?"
"Nope"
"Is the something blue outside the car?"
"No, it's not!"
"So it's inside the car?"
"Yes! It is!"
"OK, then is it the map in front of you?"
"Yes it is, Auntie!"


Yes, the initiator of the game actually took all the pictures of what we guessed during our car game today. The kid has a perspective and knack for framing that I couldn't resist sharing what he spied with his little eye and the camera lens.




5 comments:

Amie V said...

you've got a great wee photographer on your hands there! what fun. =D

tammiemg said...

He does have a great angle - and not just cause he is a wee one. Sometimes I have a hard time deleting the photos he takes - he's likely taken a flash drive full of pretty awesome still life shots with my camera alone!

Amie V said...

my nephew is the same. even when he was two and just starting to play with mine and his mom's camera, he got some surprisingly good shots. and he's getting better all the time. they're fun to keep, those shots. =)

tammiemg said...

The shot of his grandma on 6/8 is one he took too - I will now start incorporating them into the blog too, I think.
I wish I had oodles of time to record his photos in some logical order - I do have lots of them, I just need to make a file of HIS photos that he can have one day for himself. Why do Aunties have to be off doing academic work when there is important creative work that needs cataloging?
I do suppose memory is better than actual space the film and prints would create!

Grace Whisperer said...

Thoroughly enjoyed this, Tammie! How fun! :)