Thursday, March 4, 2010

Alumni Privilages

My one year degree from Princeton Theological Seminary gives me life time alumni borrowing privileges from the library. Not a bad deal. These days, I often camp out here at the Speer Library on the corner of Mercer Street and Library Place to do my own reading between tutoring sessions. However, I am actually uploading today's blog from the public library as I wait to meet a student this evening. The public library has a food court where I can eat my dinner so my tummy isn't rumbling while tutoring physics.



Miller Chapel and Stuart Hall

Nothing against PTS, but of the three seminaries I have attended, it has nothing to try to preserve any sense of cohesiveness with regards to campus architecture.

1 comment:

Amie V said...

incongruous architecture. that's fun. and alumni priveleges are the best! physics, however... that makes my brain hurt. ;)