Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Knitting along nicely



Good thing I like this yarn, because I am about 80% done with the project. It is knitting up very well and quickly too. It helps that all I have to do is knit and that the pattern is meant to be an asymmetrical sweater - so the length of the front panels and the back don't have to match - because they are not supposed to! It's also a nice easy pattern that starts at the left cuff and works horizontally across the body and ends at the right cuff. The picture I have is of the wrong side up so it is reversed.
You can see from the sweater laid out that I have gone across the neckline and working on the right shoulder. I have no idea how many hours are left in to knit on the sweater - but I am hoping that I will be able to wear it for an egg hunt this Sunday afternoon if all goes well.

No comments: