Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's deja vue all over again

A couple of weeks ago, I photographed some yarn I ordered for a project I want to knit before returning it in the mail. Well, the new yarn I picked out arrived today. Guess what? I don't like it either. The kicker is that I went to a local store andI saw a color I really liked but there was not enough in stock to complete the project. When I went to the website to order that color, I like the picture swatch of this color better. But, I do not like it in person. So, back to UPS I will go tomorrow and order the color I liked in the store. The saving grace in all of this is that the yarn I am ordering is less expensive than the original yarn I ordered, so even with the shipping, I will still have a credit, albeit smaller now than it was prior to this decision. Here's hoping the new yarn arrives soon and I can complete the project and still have one or two chances to wear it before summer arrives!

No comments: